Contract UI Engineer (Flex)
Who We Areaccesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. The accesso Passport ticketing suite was built for where your customers shop - whether at the front gate, on their computers at home or from their mobile phones. The attractions industry’s #1 eCommerce engine has sold 28+ million tickets online per year and processed over $1 billion transactions annually. Our innovative approach to up-selling, cross-selling and simply selling more are key differentiators of our proprietary hosted technology and an important component of maximizing revenue.
We need an experienced Flex UI Engineer who will work on a 6 month contract to develop a new kiosk application for a client. This person will be responsible for collaborating with a project lead in a fast paced, AGILE/Scrum environment to deliver best-in-class software as is in accordance with the accesso brand. You’ll be successful on our team if you have:
- 2+ years of experience working with Flash Builder 4.6+ and AIR
- 3+ years of ActionScript 3 experience
- Proven experience with XML development
- Knowledge of web design & deployment technologies
- Knowledge of typical development tools such as IDEs/debuggers, source control
- Previous experience delivering quality software applications in a high-intensity, deadline-driven work environment
- Thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- You are passionate about your work… because we are about our product
- Can play a mean game of ping pong… and are not opposed to getting hit by a rogue Nerf gun dart
- Previous experience developing Flex applications
- Experience using SQL & ODBC/JDBC to MySQL or other relational databases
- Experience with continuous integration
- Knowledge of secure coding techniques
- E-commerce and/or Ticketing industry experience
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance
- Matching 401K
- You’ll be reporting to a Development Manager.
- This position sits at our Lake Mary, Florida.
- We are an E-Verify employer. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company.
- This is a full-time, exempt position. No contractors please.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!