Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) - iOS
TE2, The Experience Engine, a division of accesso, provides consumer-facing enterprises an engine to drive personalization, recommendations and commerce for the physical world, in real-time. We believe every consumer facing business with physical locations will benefit from a machine-learning based platform that provides deep insights and recommendations for how
consumers interact and ultimately spend with global brands.
Who are you?
- You believe in Murphy's Law and "see around corners" in order to catch potential issues before they go live.
- You are motivated by helping to build a product that is innovative and game changing.
- You like to work with a wide array of technology rather than specializing in one specific technology.
- You love big technical challenges.
- You truly care about the business impact of what you help build and release.
- You adapt well to change.
- You have a strong passion for quality.
As a SDET for our iOS team, you will use your skills to enable our customer to drive personalization, recommendations and commerce for the physical world, in real-time. You will be responsible for owning our iOS test suites, improving our tools and processes, and empowering development teams to move faster, with higher confidence.
- Improve the coverage and reliability of our automated test suites for ioS apps
- Develop automated tests
- Work in an agile environment (TDD, short release cycles).
- Architect new systems and components.
- Troubleshoot scaling and deployment issues.
- Take part in regular creative brainstorming sessions to improve product quality.
- Lead technical projects.
- Teach, learn, and document.
What types of TE2 products and services might I be working on?
- Location-based technologies (BLE Beacons and GPS).
- Turn-by-turn navigation and indoor wayfinding.
- Mapping global places and venues.
- Payment platforms.
- Analytics on user browse, search, and purchasing activity that drive personalized recommendations.
- Service-based authentication security protocols and solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent)
- 4+ years of professional software engineering in test experience
- Experience developing automation in at least one of OO languages - Java, C#/C++, Python
- Experienced in mobile (iOS or Android) and service test automation
- Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development
- Strong problem solving skills; adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership
- Knowledge of SOA and scalability
Nice to Have:
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role
- Coding experience with automated testing frameworks, tools, services, and physical devices
- Strong iOS QA Experience
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus with the potential for stock options.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance.
- Matching 401K
- We are an E-Verify organization. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company, meaning employees may not smoke or use illegal drugs while at work or away from work.
- This is a full-time position. No contractors please.
- If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!