Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. The accesso Passport ticketing suite was built for where your customers shop - whether at the front gate, on their computers at home or from their mobile phones. The attractions industry’s #1 eCommerce engine has sold 28+ million tickets online per year and processed over $1 billion transactions annually. Our innovative approach to up-selling, cross-selling and simply selling more are key differentiators of our proprietary hosted technology and an important component of maximizing revenue.
As Product Owner, you will work iteratively with the business and project delivery teams to continuously improve our products and to address new challenges. Key responsibilities will be in assessing product opportunities, defining what product and features are built, and validating decisions.
Product Owners, must serve as a strong leader with a passion for driving and delivering innovative solutions. Must be forward-thinking with an ability to successfully lead teams in the design, development and implementation of highly-complex, enterprise-level software. Product Owners represent the business team in prioritizing the features for development, writing and approving user stories, and ensuring clear communication between business and project delivery teams.
- Develop an expert understanding of the customer needs and champion these in the delivery of your product
- Define, explain and iterate a product vision that is compelling to your customers, internal teams and stakeholders
- Ability to communicate with all areas of the enterprise and customers
- Ability to say “no” but explain why in terms internal stakeholders and customers will understand
- Ability to prioritize and balance the needs of customers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to make and communicate evidence-based decisions.
- Collaborate with product director, feature item owners and team leads to translate business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Work with project managers and technical leads to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
- Use data and analysis to facilitate decisions and measure ROI
- Prioritize the product backlog and guide the roadmap for implementation
- Raise risks / impediments to management team
- Conduct recurring review sessions and product demonstrations
- Play an active role in the product manager community sharing your learning and celebrating progress made by other people and teams
- Inspire and motivate teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions
- Act as a brand ambassador and missionary of the product
- Bachelor’s degree or more advanced degree
- 3 years of experience as a Product Owner of SaaS applications
- Experience establishing goals and metrics to measure effectiveness
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence with impact across functions and disciplines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Skilled in Microsoft Office including Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Visio
- Experience with Theme Parks, Water Parks, Cultural Attractions, Entertainment Complexes, and Ski Resorts highly preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance
- Matching 401K
- You’ll be reporting to the Director of Product Management & Design.
- This position sits at our Lake Mary, Florida.
- We are an E-Verify employer. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company.
- This is a full-time, exempt position. No contractors please.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!