Director, Solutions Engineering
TE2, The Experience Engine, a division of accesso, provides consumer-facing enterprises an engine to drive personalization, recommendations and commerce for the physical world, in real-time. We believe every consumer facing business with physical locations will benefit from a machine-learning based platform that provides deep insights and recommendations for how consumers interact and ultimately spend with global brands.
The Director, Solutions Engineering will work with global customers on some of the most innovative projects in the world. Use your leadership and technical experience to guide customers, partners and stakeholders as they incorporate the TE2 platform into their overall architecture. You are self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering results in software/technology sales or consulting. You will be responsible for engaging with customers throughout the entire lifecycle articulating the TE2 technical vision, formulating and designing solutions, advising and troubleshooting deployments, and overall accountability for the TE2 platform. In this role, you’ll also work closely with the Professional Services, Product Management, and Engineering teams to help continuously evolve TE2 products to better address customer needs. This role will require significant flexibility and travel in the U.S. (25% travel should be expected) with occasional international travel.
Some of what you will be working on:
Your team meets with business customers to understand their needs, looking for ways TE2 can help them compete. You educate not only customers, but also your team members about the capabilities of TE2 products. Next, you demonstrate the ability to think strategically about business, create technical definitions around customer objectives in complex situations, develop solution strategies, motivate and mobilize resources to deliver results.
Other challenges you will tackle include:
- Act as the thought leader advising customers on technology strategy and informing them of best practices when using the TE2 platform.
- Understand architectural patterns, strategic data requirements, and high level integrated designs to meet business requirements.
- Represent TE2’s value proposition and align with strategic customer initiatives.
- Evangelize the TE2 platform by developing and delivering compelling presentations, product demos, reference solutions, and discussions to drive awareness and adoption.
- Build relationships yielding collaboration between senior executives and partners.
- Work in partnership with Professional Services, Product Management and Engineering teams to translate client requirements and market opportunities into product roadmap features.
- Assist Sales and Marketing in the development of proposals and plans for customers including critical success factors and KPIs.
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues with TE2 products teams.
- Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture.
- This role would support multiple customers.
- Proven success leading and growing teams.
- Own the room while presenting and selling to audiences both large and small.
- Evidence of the ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or related discipline.
- 8+ years of Solutions Engineering or Solutions Architecture experience (SaaS or PaaS experience preferred).
- Ability to propose creative technical solutions to challenging problems and communicate technical concepts and specifications clearly and effectively.
- Strong personal initiative and ability to execute with minimal oversight.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Servant Leader with a sincere interest in continuous growth in yourself and to the growth of those you serve.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus with the potential for stock options.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance.
- Matching 401K
- We are an E-Verify organization. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company, meaning employees may not smoke or use illegal drugs while at work or away from work.
- This is a full-time position. No contractors please.
- If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!