Front-End Web Developer
We are hiring a smart and motivated Front-End Web Developer to join our team, reporting to the CTO.
Our ticketing platform consists of two main products that we want to ensure are best in market:
- An API (exclusively powering Amazon's ticketing business tickets.amazon.co.uk)
- Ticketing website (branded as www.disneytickets.co.uk, Ticketmaster’s London theatre sales, and our own site www.fromtheboxoffice.com)
You will work across our products, but with a strong focus on our ticketing website. We sell thousands of tickets per day via the site so you will have the chance to improve and rewrite parts of a popular consumer-facing product. You will likely have the opportunity to work on new products.
We are looking for someone that has both strong front-end development skills and a keen sense for UX design. You will be able to design web applications as well as implement them. You will work closely with product management and other developers to steadily improve conversion (and A/B test your changes). You will have an opinion on what makes a good product and will suggest improvements to existing sites and recommend new products.
Who We Are
Ingresso is a London-based ticketing startup. We have done the work to connect to a large number of ticketing system APIs, allowing us to sell tickets straight from the venue's system. We are profitable and growing quickly, selling thousands of tickets every day. We only support IE9 or above :)
- Comfortable with design software
- Experience with front-end build tools
- Experience building single-page applications
- Good communication, have an analytic mindset, and be a fast learner
Nice To Have
- Experience with React, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience with Less or Sass
- Experience in other programming languages. Our website backend is written in Python / Django which you could eventually contribute to.
- Experience with Git and Continuous Integration environments
- eCommerce experience
- Experience in startup environments and agile-like development