accesso® Named One of Orlando’s Best Places to Work
TE2, The Experience Engine, a division of accesso, provides consumer-facing enterprises an engine to drive personalization, recommendations and commerce for the physical world, in real-time. We believe every consumer facing business with physical locations will benefit from a machine-learning based platform that provides deep insights and recommendations for how consumers interact and ultimately spend with global brands.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for helping to formulate and design solutions for our customers, advising and troubleshooting deployments, and implementing technical project plans. You will also help define business requirements and assist and support the functional and technical responses to activities and tasks.
Travel required: 25% to Doral, FL
- Responding to daily customer-centric activities including initial triage of production issues
- Level 2 technical support
- Managing customer expectations properly to avoid escalations
- Data integrity analysis (including writing applications & scripts)
- All types of testing, especially API and integration testing (including automation)
- Production services monitoring and support, sometimes with availability outside of business hours
- Regular phone and digital communications with client stakeholders and partners
3 technologies you will use:
- Postman (highly advanced, including conditional API flows, scripting and automation)
- Shell script, bash (sufficient for custom tools programming and services deployment/support)
- 4+ years of overall experience is Software QA, Software Release Management, DevOps, or Software Development
- BA/BS in a related technical field (preferred, but not necessary)
- Experience working closely with external customers
- Software QA automation experience
- Experience with Infrastructure and environments provisioning
- Experience with API monitoring
- Experience with REST APIs is a Plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus with the potential for stock options.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance.
- Matching 401K
- We are an E-Verify organization. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company, meaning employees may not smoke or use illegal drugs while at work or away from work.
- This is a full-time position. No contractors please.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!