Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. The accesso Passport ticketing suite was built for where your customers shop - whether at the front gate, on their computers at home or from their mobile phones. The attractions industry’s #1 eCommerce engine has sold 28+ million tickets online per year and processed over $1 billion transactions annually. Our innovative approach to up-selling, cross-selling and simply selling more are key differentiators of our proprietary hosted technology and an important component of maximizing revenue.
We seek an experienced System Engineer to maintain and operate multiple Linux environments. You will be an intricate part of our network group responsible for keeping all systems updated, secure, and functioning smoothly.
- Candidates will be expected to diagnose and resolve complicated IT problems on their own, across a wide spectrum of technologies, both within our systems and those of our clients.
- As the System Engineer, you will be expected to join the on-call rotation and help support our clients 24/7/365 days a year.
- Linux (RHEL 6/7) troubleshooting in a production and non-production environment
- Interact with team members inside and outside the IT department
- Safely and securely upgrade and patch production servers with no downtime
- Analyze server and application logs to debug system errors and escalate as necessary
- Maintain the security of all systems and provide best practices to coworkers
- Draft, communicate, and execute maintenance plans in a production environment
- Execute and report results of daily tasks with minimal supervision
- Administrator backup systems and log rotations
- 3+ years of experience supporting enterprise environments
- 3+ years of RHEL 6/7 (or equivalent) CLI administration and configuration (No GUI)
- System and Package level patching and upgrading in a production environment
- Ability to read, write, modify Bash or Python scripts
- Ability to make split second decisions to resolve and de-escalate production alerts
- Up to date Knowledge of Security Best Practices
- MySQL / Aurora Database Administration
- Comfortable interacting with varying levels of IT knowledge personnel
- Experience working with apache, nginx, haproxy, or other related services
- AWS Experience Architecting and Administrating Environments
- Good knowledge of version control systems, build automation, and CI/CD tools and frameworks
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/DevOps software development methodologies
- Automation Experience (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or OpsWorks)
- Python Programming Skills
- In-Depth security knowledge
- AWS Certifications
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance
- Matching 401K
- You’ll be reporting to the Director of Information Technology.
- This position sits at our Lake Mary, Florida office.
- We are an E-Verify employer. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company.
- This is a full-time, exempt position. No contractors please.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!