Quality Assurance Analyst
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. The accesso Passport ticketing suite was built for where your customers shop - whether at the front gate, on their computers at home or from their mobile phones. The attractions industry’s #1 eCommerce engine has sold 28+ million tickets online per year and processed over $1 billion transactions annually. Our innovative approach to up-selling, cross-selling and simply selling more are key differentiators of our proprietary hosted technology and an important component of maximizing revenue.
What We Need
An experienced Quality Assurance Analyst who will work as part of a team to test and strengthen our enterprise-grade transactional software. You will be part of a small, but highly efficient team that works alongside software engineers and client support specialists. We move fast and as priorities shift, you’ll need to keep up with your peers.
- Reviewing Business requirements and user stories during Sprint Planning
- Development and execution of test cases working as an embedded resource with the development team
- Documenting and tracking issues
- Release load testing prior to deployment
Who You Are
A Software Quality Analyst with 2-5 years of industry experience testing web, mobile and desktop based applications in a fast-paced, AGILE software development/testing environment working with cross functional teams.
- Candidates must be innovative, creative, flexible, self-directed, and understand quality assurance procedures and methodologies.
- Capable of working directly with QA, Developers and Project Managers to ensure proper operation of our software.
You’ll be successful on our team if you:
- Thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Critical thinker having experience working on both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Working knowledge of writing SQL queries, database validations and troubleshoot logs.
- Possess working knowledge of basic Linux commands.
- Are passionate about quality and your work… because we are about our product.
- Have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Can play a mean game of ping pong… and are not opposed to getting hit by a rogue Nerf gun dart
- Previous e-Commerce and/or ticketing industry experience.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Previous experience testing POS, e-Commerce solutions, both web and mobile application.
- Experience with both Black and White Box testing in a Web environment is highly desired.
- Familiarity with PCI compliance and auditing practices.
- Previous test automation experience
- Strong product experience from inception to customer delivery.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance
- Matching 401K
- You’ll be reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- This position sits at our Lake Mary, Florida office.
- We are an E-Verify employer. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company.
- This is a full-time, exempt position. No contractors please.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!