Who We Areaccesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. Since 1989, accesso Siriusware has been providing clients with excellence in ticketing and admission solutions that deliver all the essential features required for every point-of-sale throughout your venue. With our accesso Siriusware software solution you purchase only the modules you need. Software modules include Ticketing & Admissions, Memberships & Passes, Reservations, Resource Scheduling, Retail, Food Service, Gift Cards, Kiosks, eCommerce and much more.
The System Administrator provides technology support to accesso Siriusware staff, assists in supporting all components of the IT infrastructure, orders, configures, and supports IT hardware and software for staff, and assists in selling hardware to clients.
- Provides hardware and software acquisition, configuration, and support to staff
- Assists the Director of IT in providing adequate and reliable network, computer, and telephone services to staff and clients
- Assumes the duties of the Director of IT in his absence
- Assists in the administration of all IT infrastructure systems
- Provides Technology training for staff
- Assists the Hardware Sales and Support Specialist in providing consultation and sales of hardware products
- Assumes the duties of the Hardware Sales and Support Specialist in his absence
- Travel may be required
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows PC hardware and software
- Experience configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft server systems such as Windows Server, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience managing TCP/IP networking in a Windows environment, including network hardware (switches, routers, firewalls, etc.)
- Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory
- Superior troubleshooting and debugging skills across above mentioned systems
- Superior communication skills
- Patience, empathy, poise, ability to remain calm in a crisis
- Experience managing Microsoft Office 365, including user accounts, licensing, Exchange Online, and SharePoint Online.
- Experience managing Microsoft Skype for Business Server
- Ski/amusement/resort industry experience
- Experience with accesso Siriusware Software applications
- College degree
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance
- Matching 401K
- You’ll be reporting to the Director of Information Technology at accesso Siriusware.
- This is position is based in Taos, New Mexico.
- We are an E-Verify employer. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company.
- This is a full-time, exempt position. No contractors please.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!