Manual QA Analyst - iOS & Android (Entry-Level)
TE2, The Experience Engine, a division of accesso, provides consumer-facing enterprises an engine to drive personalization, recommendations and commerce for the physical world, in real-time. We believe every consumer facing business with physical locations will benefit from a machine-learning based platform that provides deep insights and recommendations for how consumers interact and ultimately spend with global brands.
We are looking for a hands-on Mobile Quality Assurance Analyst to test our internally designed and developed mobile applications for the iOS and Android operating systems. The QA team works closely with Mobile application development group to create manual and automated testing strategies. Members of the team are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure proper coverage based on technical specifications. As part of our Agile development and release process we develop and maintain suites of smoke and regression automation tests.
Examples of current Apps developed by TE2 and powered by the TE2 platform:
- Grupo Vidanta
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Legoland CA
- Develop test plans and cases for both new development and regression coverage against our native mobile applications.
- Execute tests and provide status against your test runs.
- Effectively work with Product Management and Development teams.
- Actively participate in Agile sprint planning and scrum teams.
- Provide QA input on mobile applications, with considerations for the user experience and usability of the application.
- Experience with defect tracking, test case and requirements management software, preferably JIRA and TestRail.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexibility with working hours to accommodate deployments, and after-hours work to keep the projects and initiatives on schedule.
- Experience delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies, including test automation.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Excellent analytical skills for troubleshooting and problem determination.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
- Not afraid to identify inefficient processes and suggest creative solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher. Computer Science/Engineering major is preferable.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus with the potential for stock options.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance.
- Matching 401K
- We are an E-Verify organization. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company, meaning employees may not smoke or use illegal drugs while at work or away from work.
- This is a full-time position. No contractors please.
- If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!