Business Intelligence Intern
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. The accesso Passport ticketing suite was built for where your customers shop - whether at the front gate, on their computers at home or from their mobile phones. The attractions industry’s #1 eCommerce engine has sold 28+ million tickets online per year and processed over $1 billion transactions annually. Our innovative approach to up-selling, cross-selling and simply selling more are key differentiators of our proprietary hosted technology and an important component of maximizing revenue.
As a self-motivated, highly-analytical Business Intelligence Intern, you will support the Business Intelligence team suite of products by improving the overall quality using SQL skills and high attention to detail. Other responsibilities include:
- Supporting the quality of the business intelligence team products by providing thorough and meticulous QA of development sprint items for data processing, data storage, and reporting.
- Maintain data accuracy through thorough data validation of reporting outputs.
- Understanding and writing SQL for complex relational data in relation to production support and BI feed creation/management in both MySQL and SQL Server
- Accurately and thoroughly documenting defects for developers to research and fix
You'll be successful on our team if you:
- Have a strong understanding and experience querying data with SQL in complex relational databases
- Demonstrate understanding of database reporting and/or data warehousing fundamentals
- Thrive in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Show high attention to detail and data accuracy
- Previous eCommerce, ticketing, or guest-facing service industry experience
- Have exposure to reporting systems like Crystal Reports, Microsoft SSRS, etc.
- Have exposure to databases like SQL Server, MySQL
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- You’ll be reporting to the Business Intelligence Manager
- This position sits at our Lake Mary, Florida office.
- We are an E-Verify employer. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company.
- This is a part-time, internship.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!