Client Solutions Specialist
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. The accesso Passport ticketing suite was built for where your customers shop - whether at the front gate, on their computers at home or from their mobile phones. The attractions industry’s #1 eCommerce engine has sold 28+ million tickets online per year and processed over $1 billion transactions annually. Our innovative approach to up-selling, cross-selling and simply selling more are key differentiators of our proprietary hosted technology and an important component of maximizing revenue.
Position OverviewWe are looking for an experienced Client Solutions Specialist who will work as part of a team to support the daily needs for our clients. You will be responsible for the day to day set up, configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of ticketing products for our clients. Other responsibilities include:
- Supporting and administering the preparation, configuration, loading, and testing of products for sale across all client systems.
- Supporting ongoing system and process documentation needs, which includes writing release documentation and leading client training sessions.
- Administering requests submitted via our client support portal.
- Assisting with troubleshooting and diagnosing complex technical and client service issues.
- Running and verifying client specific reports and filter results with a high attention to detail.
- Maintaining outstanding lines of communication with internal teams such as operations, software engineering, IT support and quality assurance, as well as external clients and third parties.
- Effectively communicating daily progress and project status updates to clients and client services team members.
- Performing testing on new software releases.
- Performing weekly website reviews for existing clients.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
- Providing continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
You’ll be successful on our team if you:
- Are an effective communicator
- Thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Are passionate about your work… because we are about our product
- Have outstanding general computer skills including the Microsoft suite of products
- Have the ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and use an acute attention to detail while problem solving.
- Can play a mean game of ping pong… and are not opposed to getting hit by a rogue Nerf gun dart
- Previous eCommerce, ticketing, or guest-facing service industry experience
- You have a general familiarity with web-based technology and SQL database structure
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus with the potential for stock options.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance.
- Matching 401K
- You’ll be reporting to the Client Solutions Manager
- US work eligibility is required
- This is a full-time, non-exempt position. No contractors or agencies please.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, or a related field
- You must have the flexibility to work extended hours and resolve client needs after hours, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- You must be able to work onsite alongside your other accesso Passport® team members in Lake Mary, Florida
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!