Software Developer (C#.NET)
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. Our accesso LoQueue leading-edge virtual queuing solutions get people out of queue lines and uses multiple technology platforms for all kinds of attractions. We help create additional revenue for parks and improve their guests' experience by allowing guests to wait less and enjoy more.
We need someone with strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work well within a team environment are essential. Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks are vital.
We move quickly and look for team members with excellent problem-solving techniques and the ability to make sound decisions. We require self-starters who are able to adapt and learn quickly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Software design and implementation (C# .NET)
- Software unit testing
- Software bug resolution
- Object oriented design activities including documentation
- Requirements capture and documentation
- User support
- Mobile web development
- HTML5, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience of working with hardware/firmware
- BS or BA Science degree (preferably: maths, physics or computing)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Compensation package includes health insurance, pension contribution.
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus.
- You’ll be reporting to the accesso LoQueue Development Manager.
- This position sits at our Twyford, Berkshire location.
- Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the UK without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company.
- This is a full-time, exempt position. No contractors please.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!