Production Support Engineer
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. The accesso Passport ticketing suite was built for where your customers shop - whether at the front gate, on their computers at home or from their mobile phones. The attractions industry’s #1 eCommerce engine has sold 28+ million tickets online per year and processed over $1 billion transactions annually. Our innovative approach to up-selling, cross-selling and simply selling more are key differentiators of our proprietary hosted technology and an important component of maximizing revenue.
What We Need
An experienced Production Support Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining accesso Passport’s proprietary back-end applications, including Java services and interfaces. You will serve as the escalation point for technical and functional support to our business teams and work alongside Software Engineers to resolve complex development issues. To fulfill the level of service and commitment to our clients, you must be able to participate in an on-call rotation shared amongst the development team. We move fast and as priorities shift, you’ll need to keep up with your peers.
Who You Are
A problem-solver with a passion for fixing application bugs and defects. You enjoy delving deep into complex code to identify and troubleshoot development issues. You can read Java code and have at least 1-2 years of development and application support experience. You should also be experienced with MySQL and/or SQL databases and can write intermediate level database queries.
You’ll be successful on our team if you:
- Have excellent problem-solving techniques to identify root causes
- Are eager to learn and grow in the development field
- Thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- You are passionate about your work… because we are about our product
- Can play a mean game of ping pong… and are not opposed to getting hit by a rogue Nerf gun dart
- If you have previously worked in a Linux environment
- BS in a technical field such as Computer Science is HIGHLY preferred
- Previous eCommerce and/or ticketing industry experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus with the potential for stock options.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance.
- Matching 401K
- You’ll be reporting to the Manager of Production Support
- We are an E-Verify organization. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company.
- This is a full-time, exempt position. No contractors please.
- You must be able to work onsite alongside your other accesso Passport® team members in Lake Mary, Florida
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!