Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. The accesso Passport ticketing suite was built for where your customers shop - whether at the front gate, on their computers at home or from their mobile phones. The attractions industry’s #1 eCommerce engine has sold 28+ million tickets online per year and processed over $1 billion transactions annually. Our innovative approach to up-selling, cross-selling and simply selling more are key differentiators of our proprietary hosted technology and an important component of maximizing revenue.
We need an experienced software Release Manager who will be responsible for the accesso Passport® Release Management lifecycle, which includes the scheduling, coordinating and management of software releases across multiple global applications. Releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, projects and programs. Where necessary, you’ll provide tools and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
You will be responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments. The Release Manager will work collaboratively across business, IT and development teams and will support developers and testers as they set up their build/dev/test environments.
This position will also work with IT management to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Maintenance of the release schedule to include the scheduling and forward-planning of release windows and cycles across platforms
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at onsite and office locations worldwide
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Conduct release readiness reviews, milestone reviews, and business go/no-go reviews
- Lead and coordinate go-live activities including the execution of the deployment plans, run books and checklists.
- Work with Development to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Participate in Project Management meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Weekly Release Reporting
- Ongoing research of new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analysis of relevance to current configuration management needs
You are an experienced Release Manager who has previously been responsible for enterprise-level application deployments in Agile environments. You are an effective communicator with an ability to work alongside cross-functional teams, building relationships with both technical and non-technical people. You are proactive in managing release cycles and process improvement and you thrive in a fast-paced setting. You're a problem solver who enjoys the occasional fire to put out.
- Previous deployment automation experience
- Knowledge of MySQL databases
- Application Security Knowledge
- Previous DevOps experience
- ITIL Certification
- Familiarity with Scrum
- Previous eCommerce and/or ticketing industry experience
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance
- Matching 401K
- You’ll be reporting to the Director, Technical Services.
- This position sits at our Lake Mary, Florida.
- We are an E-Verify employer. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company.
- This is a full-time, exempt position. No contractors nor C2C please.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!