Payment Optimization Analyst
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. The accesso Passport ticketing suite was built for where your customers shop - whether at the front gate, on their computers at home or from their mobile phones. The attractions industry’s #1 eCommerce engine has sold 28+ million tickets online per year and processed over $1 billion transactions annually. Our innovative approach to up-selling, cross-selling and simply selling more are key differentiators of our proprietary hosted technology and an important component of maximizing revenue.
What We Need
An experienced eCommerce Fraud Prevention Analyst who will be an intricate part of our Payment Optimization Team responsible for delivering world class customer support to our clients by conducting business in a more efficient way, minimizing risks and enabling the increase of sales. The Payment Optimization Analyst will be responsible for evaluating a variety of data sets and working with our clients to create, implement and manage system rules within our e-commerce platform to effectively and proactively manage our highly successful fraud prevention tools.
- Consult with clients to design and deploy comprehensive fraud prevention strategies, policies and to identify fraud control improvements.
- Proactively monitor and review transaction data for suspicions activity and possible fraud.
- Utilize technical computer applications as well as spreadsheets to review, detect and flag financial transactions that violate established risk rules.
- Coordinate the blocking of suspicious financial transactions for further review and analysis.
- Develop and deploy fraud transaction screening rules and methodologies.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to evaluate and identify emerging technologies/fraud trends and adapt new approaches and features as needed.
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of irregular transactions reported.
- Act as a liaison between internal departments including Sales, Operations and Application Development.
- Create test scenarios and assess effectiveness of rules before deploying to Production.
- Monitor performance of rules to assess effectiveness of rules and adjust as appropriate.
Who You Are
You are a highly detailed analyst with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. You have had previous or current experience in fraud prevention/management in an online, consumer-facing, HIGH-transaction environment. You have an ability to interact with all levels of personnel and have excellent verbal/written communication skills at a professional level.
You’ll be successful on our team if you can:
- Make decisions quickly and accurately and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Recognize non-obvious customer behavior/activity patterns.
- Work with and interpret large amounts of data.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance
- Matching 401K
- You’ll be reporting to the Director of Compliance and Payments
- This position sits at our Lake Mary, Florida office.
- We are an E-Verify employer. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company.
- This is a full-time, non-exempt position. No contractors please.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!