Sales Director - accesso ShoWare
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. Our accesso ShoWare ticketing suite offers a complete range of software solutions to empower venues to take full control of their own ticket sales. With solutions for box office, kiosk, online, mobile, call center and social media sales, the accesso ShoWare solution enables venues to easily control their operations, set fees and increase overall profitability.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to become part of our accesso ShoWare North America sales team as a Sales Director. In this B2B professional sales role, you will prospect, consult, and sell Software as a Service (SaaS) ticketing within multiple leisure and entertainment markets. You will work alongside other talented, driven individuals and help revolutionize our client’s approach to online and on-site ticketing from an operational and financial perspective.
- B2B sales of the accesso ShoWare® ticketing platform and supporting products mainly in US & Canadian markets.
- Identify and build relationships with prospective clients across a specific area, region, market or industry.
- Work alongside sales directors, corporate leaders and project managers to attract and close new business.
This is a remote position and the territory is US and Canada.
Who You Are
To be successful in this role, you will need a strong understanding of business practices in the entertainment and/or ticketing industry. Experienced B2B sales people will quickly realize the outstanding opportunity this role represents.
An ideal candidate will be a self-starter and desire to work hard for a rapidly growing company and one of the largest ticketing providers in the world. You are comfortable working within the Proactive Selling framework and have a consultant-first mentality to B2B sales. If you are looking to represent a growing business in an environment allowing you to showcase your exceptional selling and consulting skills, this is the job for you.
You’ll be successful on our team if you:
- Have a minimum 5 years corporate sales experience; preference given to entertainment industry expertise, software sales and ticketing background.
- Have superior analytical, writing, verbal and time management skills.
- Are a self-starter with the ability to drive results.
- Have an ability to identify and analyze problems and create solutions using the ShoWare® product offering.
- Can make recommendations and decisions independently.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Have strong communication and influencing skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary based on experience plus commission
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance
- Matching 401K
- This is a remote position and requires some overnight travel.
- You’ll be reporting to the Vice President of Sales for accesso ShoWare®
- We are an E-Verify employer. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company.
- This is a full-time, exempt position. No contractors please.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!